Monday, August 10, 2009

GOOD DESIGN TASK


My thoughts on this award-winning product? Well overall this research machine device is a preety innovative product as it helps solve crime scenes and help scientists with researching various substances and materials that are new to them. So yeah this product is quite a useful product to use and in terms of its design and look....it is quite appealing as it fits with the whole scientific look concept that in which its target market who are mainly researchers, can associate with its design concept.

Overall, I have learned a couple of things about design during this task such as the various design principles and elements in which before I haven't really learned much about or maybe just forgotten XD. Plus I haven't used photoshop for a couple of years now so its good that I started to use it again as it will help me in future assignments tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment